Guideline Lift Services Ltd
AES managed the refurbishment of a hydraulic passenger lift in a high-end block of private flats in London.
The work included the following key activities:
- Relocation of motor room from the basement apartment to underneath the ground floor staircase
- The new motor room was fire boarded to achieve a fire rating of 60 minutes and a new electrical mains was re-routed from the basement intake room into the newly constructed motor room
- Service runs were constructed from the newly formed motor room to existing lift shaft in preparation for the new electrical and hydraulic connections
- Access doorway was formed on the second floor landing to allow access to the lift shaft for servicing purposes
- Making good and decoration to a high standard in keeping with the building’s high- end appearance
- Works carried out as per structural engineer’s drawings
The work was completed on time, within budget and to a very high finish standard.